I support all e-commerce ventures wholeheartedly because I know, alongside many other industry professionals, that this is the way to move forward. When you compare E-Commerce against that of Traditional Retail, it is not hard to see why so many people are making a move to this method every working day.
- E-Commerce Allows Sales Worldwide – There is no geographic limitation with e-commerce meaning the world is your selling oyster here! Compare this to a store which is situated in a specific location; there is no comparison regarding potential customer each.
- E-Commerce Costs Less – A physical store requires a physical location and an addition of several expenses to boot as running costs. E-Commerce involves none of this and can, therefore, pass such savings made back through to the paying customer.
- E-Commerce Makes Finding New Custom Simple – Whereas physical retail relies on employing advertising agencies and data market research to find potential customers, e-commerce has a simple search engine to find its new custom. Usually, customers find e-commerce websites in seconds through following designated links in search engine results.
- E-Commerce has unique voucher codes, discounts, and bargains – Though physical stores also offer customers such offers they are usually on an occasional basis. With e-commerce shops, it is possible to type in the name of the shop, and current proposals are shown within seconds with links to several websites that have existing codes that you can apply at your checkout stage.
- E-Commerce is available 24/7 – With the traditional retail store, you can only shop at them when they are open! With e-commerce stores, there are no restrictions, and you can buy from them any time of the day or night. Not only does this make it entirely convenient for all customers but also increases the number of purchases an e-commerce store receives!